Thursday, May 22, 2008

'A.ARS : ... Thats India for you
SIVAM : ... That will be India for you.'
-from the Film Anbe Sivam (Thanks Madhan Ji.)

Yes. This is how I came with the name of my blogger. I don't remember the full sentence of the conversation between Anbarasu @ A.ARS and NallaSivam @ Sivam.

Two Questions can be asked as of the above sentences.

1. Why A.ARS? Why not Anbarasu?

People here started avoiding Anbu even in their names nowadays.

2. Then why Sivam? Why not NallaSivam?
I don't think Sivam can been good/Bad. Sivam (itself) means go(o)d. So we could remove Nalla (good) from the name. Nothing bad in it.

This blogger will all be about my experience in this Country. And most of the times would end with the name of my blog (Thats India for Me).

Just started viewing the outer world , I've experienced both good and Bad. I will start sharing my experience in coming days.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Introduction of blog... Keep going... All the best...

Shiva said...

welcome to the blog world!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Alagu :)
Good start up... All the best!

ARaja said...

Thanks a lot guys. Will kick start very soon.

Venkat said...

Interesting title. Eagerly awaiting your next post buddy!